Take the Stress out of Hotel Bedroom Design with Furnotel
Making your hotel stand out from the crowd and have an identity can be the biggest struggle for hoteliers who are tackling hotel bedroom design.
If time is against you or you have a limited number of hotel bedrooms to refurbish, look for standard hotel bedroom furniture ranges from which you can quickly choose and streamline the whole process.
Quite often hotels don’t have the budget to employ the services of a professional designer. One way around this is to look for a joinery manufacturer who has an in-house Technical Design team and a group of standard hotel bedroom furniture ranges that may give you the look you desire, taking the stress out of the initial design decisions or at least giving you inspiration as a place to start.
Guiding You All the Way
By drawing upon an in-house Technical Designer’s knowledge, you don’t have to worry about the finer details of the materials, product drawings, dimensions and ease of installation of your standard hotel bedroom furniture range. They will guide and support you throughout the process and make technical and industry recommendations.
A professional Technical Designer will visit your hotel and carry out a full audit of the guestrooms and take into consideration any alcoves, picture rails, radiators and electric sockets so that the furniture fits perfectly. They can even develop the range design to smartly house any tea and coffee making facilities and ironing equipment without detracting from the overall aesthetics.
Standard Hotel Bedroom Designs Which are Anything but Standard
With Furnotel’s launch of six new standard ranges in The Cosmopolitan Collection the hotel bedroom design options have widened the choice for our clients.
Each range has been carefully considered and designed to make sure there is something for everyone but still ticks all boxes for the operational elements required of hotel bedroom furniture.
To give a brief insight into each range’s features and how they could benefit your hotel bedroom design, we have summarised a list for each below.
Features and Benefits of our Standard Hotel Bedroom Furniture Ranges
MIA – View corporate range
- A stylish geometric design to appeal to the corporate hotels who need a sleek design but with an element of flair.
- Generous amounts of storage including a double wardrobe, luggage rack, tea/coffee shelf and large flyover desk for maximum workspace.
- Higher level hotel headboard with upholstered panel for comfort and LED lighting section for mood lighting.
- Integrated floating bedsides, practical for housekeeping who can quickly hoover underneath while also being a space saving solution.
ROSA – View luxury range
- A luxury high-end design with glass detailing to the wardrobe and contrasting fascia material to the bedside units, giving a feature colour opportunity for the client.
- Solid timber tapered legs to the desk, wardrobe and bedside units for consistency and to add a touch of elegance.
- Full height upholstered luxury headboard design. Made to suit any ceiling levels with an optional section for mood enhancing LED lighting.
FINN – View economical range
- A space conscious design which has all the storage you would need but is sympathetic to a smaller bedroom footprint.
- Can be easily configured to a variety of hotel bedroom sizes.
- On-trend grey finish with a changeable feature colour strip to edging of open carcass wardrobe and desk.
- Slim, low level hotel headboard with matching colour strip to back panel, enclosed integral floating bedside shelves, keeping it simple but practical.
NOAH – View industrial range
- A gritty industrial design consisting of robust black metal framework coupled with warm wood effect surfaces.
- A part open carcass wardrobe design with a modern glass door for hanging unit finishes the loft apartment look.
- Practical and functional hotel headboard allowing all fixtures and fittings to be inbuilt along with an upholstered panel for a pop of colour and texture to the room.
LAYLA – View boutique range
- Helping to achieve the modern boutique style with curved cabriole leg detailing to all pieces and a white finish to really stand out in any boutique scheme – works alongside any colour palette.
- The wardrobe includes an oval full dressing mirror incorporated into the doors to match the romantic oval hotel headboard and vanity mirror, for a touch of femininity.
- Mixing the white timber carcass with marble effect surfaces adds the touch of class that all hoteliers are looking for whilst aiding the cleaning issues associated with the hotel room furniture.
RUBEN – View retro range
- Knowing that retro design is still on trend this range gives the client an opportunity to add a mix of colours to their rooms, keeping it fun and interesting.
- The mix of trestle and tapered legs means the range has an eclectic look for rooms that may need to work with existing features that the client wants to retain.
- This design offers a practical hidden hanging rail wardrobe, open shelving for tea/coffee, full width drawer and desk drawers for any long staying clients.